Holiday Cottages Information Menu
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Northumberland.
We are ideally located midway between Alnwick and Bamburgh, close to Northumberland's Heritage Coast.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Brunton House and Holiday Cottages : Information
Castles - 10 in the Local Area
Northumberland is famous for its castles and fortified houses that tell the history of England over the centuries. You can also visit battlefields, eg Flodden Field (9 September 1513) and Hadrian's Wall.
Here are 10 castles within half an hour's drive of Brunton:
- Alnwick Castle (9 miles)
- Bamburgh Castle (11 miles)
- Berwick Castle & Ramparts (28 miles)
- Chillingham Castle (15 miles)
- Dunstanburg Castleh (3 miles)
- Edlingham Castle (14 miles)
- Eta Castlel (25 miles)
- Holy Island Castle and Priory (21 miles)
- Preston Pele Tower (2 miles)
- Warkworth Castle (15 miles)