Holiday Cottages Information Menu
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Northumberland.
We are ideally located midway between Alnwick and Bamburgh, close to Northumberland's Heritage Coast.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Brunton House and Holiday Cottages : Information
Welcome Pack and House Provisions
On arrival you will find a generous welcome pack including some local treats.
We also supply some essential provisions - just enough to get your holiday started and give you time to do your own shop:
|Welcome Pack ||Essential Provisions |
- Loaf of Bread from Trotters Family Bakers in Seahouses
- Pack of Butter
- 2 pints of Milk
- Pack of Bacon
- Pot of honey from Chain Bridge Farm in Berwick-upon-Tweed (seasonal)
- Bottle of Borderfields oil
- Bottle of wine
- The local newspaper with tide times, listings, reviews, etc
- Bin liners
- Dishwasher tablets
- Laundry detergent
- Liquid hand soap
- Logs, firelighters and matches
- Sugar, salt and pepper
- Tea and coffee
- Toilet paper and kitchen roll
- Washing up liquid