Holiday Cottages Information Menu
In this section, you will find useful information to assist you in planning your self-catering cottage holiday in Northumberland.
We are ideally located midway between Alnwick and Bamburgh, close to Northumberland's Heritage Coast.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Brunton House and Holiday Cottages : Information
Welcome Pack and House Provisions
On arrival you will find a generous welcome pack including some local treats.
- Loaf of bread from Trotters Family Bakers in Seahouses
- Pack of British butter
- Pack of British bacon
- 2 pints of semi-skimmed milk
- Pot of honey from Chain Bridge Farm in Berwick-upon-Tweed (seasonal)
- Bottle of Borderfields rapeseed oil
- Bottle of wine
- Local newspaper with tide times, listings, reviews etc
We also supply some essential provisions - just enough to get your holiday started and give you time to do your own shop:
- Bin liners
- Dishwasher tablets
- Kitchen roll
- Laundry detergent
- Liquid hand soap
- Logs, firelighters and matches
- Sugar, salt and pepper
- Luxury shampoo and conditioner
- Tea and coffee
- Toilet paper
- Washing up liquid