Brunton House and Holiday Cottages : Information
10 things to do while at Brunton
1) Surfing and sand dune jumping at Link house beach (Newton.)
2) Sit by the fire in the old station waiting room of Barter Books reading one of their thousands of second hand books - barterbooks.co.uk
3) Visit Howick Gardens howickhallgardens.org
4) Farne Islands boat trip - nationaltrust.org.uk/farne-islands/ - top 10 National Trust attraction in Britain.
5) Visit Alnwick Castle and Gardens - alnwickcastle.com alnwickgarden.com
6) Walk from the fishing village of Craster (famous for its kippers) past the ruins of Dunstanburgh Castle, to lunch at The Ship Inn, Low Newton.
7) Golf at Goswick Links Golf Course
8) Climb up the hill, Ros Castle, and admire the views of the coast stretching up to Scotland and the Cheviots (east of Chillingham on the North Charlton road.)
9) Enjoy fresh seafood at the Mizon Head in Bamburgh, after an evening walk on the beach by the iconic castle.
10) Visit Chillingham drive over the hill on the back road from North Charlton. Visit the castle, the gardens and the Wild Cattle that have run wild in the park for hundreds of years.